Date 25 May 2018 - 26 May 2018
THAILAND CULTURAL MUSIC FESTIVAL
Date : 25 - 26 May2018
Time : 17.00 -24.00 hrs. (Gate opens at16.00hrs.)
Venue : Bali Hai pier, Chonburi
The great music phenomenon in Thailand
“THAILAND CULTURAL MUSIC FESTIVAL”is a fun mix of local and modern music cultures. Enjoy the extra shows featuring Thai top stars such as;
- Zak Chumpae from the renowned 400-million-viewed song “Khumpaeng” featuring James Jirayu
- Infinity band featuring special guests from BuppeSanniwas; Pope Thanawas, Louis Scott, Noon Ramida, Nan Wathiya
- Lanna Cummins and magnificent show from Patravadi Theater
- Kong Huayrai featuring Belle Sieng Esan
- Pattaloong band from “MahalaiWua Chon” featuring ManoraKhaileam; the top southern artists
- World’s famous RASMEE ISAN SOUL and Soul-Esan music
- BANGKOK PARADISE MOLAM - fusion northeast music known as World Music
- MOCCA GARDEN – Thai Reggae
- GAPI Bub by Gap T-bone in the mix of electronic-reggae and contemporary Thai local musical instruments.
Enjoy “Thailand Cultural Music Festival” in the surrounding of cozy sea breeze. Face paint and tattoo stickers are prepared ahead the event. Limited edition of the colourful raincoats (limited supply) will be distributed for photos with #thailandculturalmusicfest #tat hashtag.
Moreover, more than 20 food stalls from notable local restaurants in Pattaya are available in the
event to limitlessly satisfy your taste.
Organized by Tourism Authority of Thailand and Pattaya
Bali Hai pier, Chonburi
For more information
TAT Call Center 1672