Province Sukhothai Province
Date 02 Nov 2019 - 11 Nov 2019
- Ceremony to welcome the Dawn of Happiness – Offering dried food to Buddhist monks At Saphan Bun, Wat Traphang Thong At 5.55 a.m.
- Exhibition at Lan Pho, at the back of Wat Chana Songkhram
- Lan Thet Lan Tham (Sermon of the Great Birth) At Dong Tan At 1.00 p.m.
- Talat Laek Bia (the ancient market throwing back to the Sukhothai Era), Folk Sports Show, Sword and Staff Fighting Show, Thread-wound Fist Thai Boxing Show At Sala Si Lang (The Four Pavilions) At 4.00 p.m.
- Traditional Thai Music Performance At Wat Chana Songkhram (On Khon performance stage) At 5.00 p.m.
- Khao Khwan Wan Len Fai (Sukhothai Gala Dinner) On the grounds in front of Wat Maha That, Sukhothai Historical Park At 5.30 p.m.
- Light and Sound Performance At Wat Maha That At 7.30 p.m.
- Khon Performance, Joe Louis Traditional Thai Puppet Show, Lakhon Nok (Play performed by all male), and Lakhon Nai (Play performed by all female) At Wat Chana Songkhram At 8.30 p.m.
- Fireworks Display At the pond of Wat Sa Si (Traphang Trakuan) At 8.30 p.m.
- The Legend of Thao Si Chulalak Performance At the pond of Wat Sa Si (Traphang Trakuan) At 10.30 p.m.
- Fireworks Display At the pond of Wat Sa Si (Traphang Trakuan) At 11.00 p.m.
* On 11 November 2019 (Loi Krathong Day), more activities are available:
- Procession around Sukhothai City to invite the Royal Inauguration Flame and Lanterns At 8.00 p.m. (Prepare the procession at 2.00 p.m.)
- Royal Procession, Tradition and Culture Processions of 9 districts, and a Procession of Nang Nopphamat.
- Floating the Royal Krathong and Lantern by the Chairman of the Ceremony to mark the auspicious occasion. At the pond of Wat Sa Si (Traphang Trakuan).
Sukhothai Historical Park
For more information
Reserve and Purchase Light and Sound Show ticket : https://www.thaiticketmajor.com/performance/loy-ka-tong-festival-sukhothai-2019.html
Ticket Price : 1,200 / 900 / 600 Baht
TAT Sukhothai Office
Tel. 0 5561 6228-9
Roi Et Loi Krathong Festival can well indicate the s...